Perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
- Completes shipments by processing and loading orders.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Completes deliveries by driving truck or van to and from vendors.
- Maintains truck or van by completing preventive maintenance requirements and arranging for repairs.
- Enforces inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Provides quality service by following organization standards.
- Preserves safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat.
- Promotes clean shipping supply area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Must have basic math skills to be able to calculate bar measurements
Experience with email, and all MS Office software especially Excel
Must have valid drivers license
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
Expected Start Date: 2020-08-10
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$18.00 per hour
- Bonus Pay
- Casual Dress
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- On-site Parking
- Vision Care
- Monday to Friday
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Scarborough, ON (Preferred)
- Chinese (Preferred)