Free Internet & Cable
Daily Staff Meals (Taxable Benefit)
Use of our fitness center, pool & hot tubs
Extended Health Insurance after 12 months
Competitive compensation package (Pay and Benefits).
Employee Room Rate discounts at all Atlific Hotel & Resort Hotels after 3 months
Subsidized Staff Housing (starting at $330 per month for an individual furnished room)
AHLA Employer of Choice 2018
Lake Louise Inn is a full-service hotel with 247 guest rooms and suites Surrounded by soaring pines and sweeping mountain views nestled among the snowy peaks of Banff National Park and is part of a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Responsible to prepare, serve and maintain the staff cafeteria. This is a fulltime position that requires the employee to work split shifts to serve during lunch and dinner.
- Set up of cafeteria – dishes, cutlery, bread, condiments, milk, coffee, juice, cutlery etc.
- Maintain cleanliness of service area, work area and equipment.
- Inventories food, condiments and supplies for the purpose of ensuring availability of items required for meeting projected service
- Report needed supplies and equipment malfunctions to the Food and Beverage Manager
- Serve food to employees following the meal program policies
- Assist with the preparation of the food being served
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely, efficient, and effective manner, and in accordance with company policies, procedures, and standards
- Perform other related duties as required by the Executive Chef
- Energetic, flexible, hands-on individual with initiative and integrity
- Professional behaviour
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Able to perform well in a fast paced work environment
- Good communication skills
Job Types: Full-time, Contract