To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Working closely with the Canadian Management team, prepare all materials for regular business unit performance reviews and budget / long term plan input
- Monitor, analyse and communicate status of business unit customer initiatives to meet customer expectations and company goals
- Drive completion of Brightstar and client data inputs for key meetings, and ensure key outputs are completed and documented in a timely fashion
- Manage logs of issues, risks, and action items related to sales project completion
- Work closely with both Brightstar Sales team & Carrier/ Retailer customers on sell though/ lifecycle tactical marketing initiatives to ensure flawless, detailed execution and performance
- Coordinate and manage project tasks/ customer activities to ensure project delivery within allotted budget and timelines. This includes managing Brightstar involvement in customer events
- Coordinate competitive & market databases for services & product sales
- Responsible for local Sales facility operation including any safety, security and non centralized third-party support activities. This ensures compliance with company standards for the Canadian operation and Canadian law
- Provide support to management team, including development of ad hoc presentations and reports
- Prepare, review and edit communications and presentations for internal and external audiences. This includes working closely with any translation agency on French requirements
- This position may require non-standard hours of work and work outside of the office environment
- A valid drivers license is required and use of a personal vehicle may be required
- This position is an exempt position. Exempt employees are expected to give full professional attention to their work and to be normally available during business hours, including working any hours necessary to perform the duties of the job. This position may require employees to work evenings, weekends, occasional holidays and to travel
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Excel, Word, Power point, Outlook, and Access
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and proven project management skills
- Strong customer service and analytical skills
- Ability to translate strategy into specific actions with minimal direction
- Ability to manage tasks across multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, and customers, working effectively in a team environment with shared responsibilities
- Minimum 3 years of operational/program analysis & execution experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field or equivalent experience
This job description is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with this job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the general requirements of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed as assigned on a temporary or regular basis, according to the needs of the location, department or business. Each individual’s exact responsibilities may vary from other individual(s) with the same job title. This job description does not constitute a contract of employment and that the company may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
Are you a Brightstar?
At Brightstar, we handle every stage of a mobile device’s lifecycle for our customers—from the moment it’s manufactured to trade in and re-sale, and everything in between.
This industry moves fast. But so do we. What’s innovative today might become outdated tomorrow, so we have to be able to see the big picture and sweat the small details. Doing that successfully takes trust, teamwork and a knack for making the complicated simple.
We’re looking for creative, quick and relentless talent to join the team. Are you one of us?