Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent — Great People, GreatService, Great Results!
We are currently looking for some talented individuals to join our team as Cafeteria Help at Lake ridge Health inOshawa.
Both Full Time and Part time opportunities available.
Potential opportunities for shifts at the following stations:Pizza Pizza , Tim Hortons (open 24/7), Subway, Grill & C., Kitchen & Co.
Wage: $14.80 per hours
Hours: 20-25 hours per week
Location: 1 Hospital Court, Oshawa ON. L1G 2B9
Responsibilities include Cashier, Customer service, food preparation, stocking inventory, stocking work stations, cleaning work areas, garbage removal, dishes as required, computer based training completed as required
Why work with us!
- Endless Advancement Opportunities
- Friendly Work Environment
- Competitive pay
- Guarantee of Stable Employment
- Full Training and Development courses
- Full Time Benefits
What you need to do
- Prepare product as required
- Follow and maintain the restaurant's production sheets
- Maintain a clean, sanitized work environment
- Stock and put away inventory
- Previous fast food experience is an asset
- Food Safety Certificate
- Reliability and ability to work flexible hours
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adhere to policies and procedures
- Ability to work with initiative and with minimal supervision
- Able to operate effectively as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs
APPLY NOW and OPEN the door for your new opportunities with Compass Group Canada.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!